Scale - Careers
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are hiring for an Accounting Clerk to help us support our team lead within the Finance Department in all Accounting related activities. .
Core Job Duties:
- Supporting the Finance Team Lead in all Accounting related activities.
- Managerial & High Level Accounting
- Reviewing & Analyzing Financial Data on a Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly basis
- Establishing internal control systems to prevent errors in processes and financial statements
- Prepare & maintain budgets and reports based on company needs
- Delegating data entry tasks with accounting staff where necessary
- Cost Accounting - reduction of a company’s financial waste and increasing profits. Duties include determining actual costs of manufacturing or providing a service, scrutinizing associated company expenses, analyzing profitability and preparing the some company budgets.
- Ensure that all Financial controls, reports, meetings, are held and play the interim Controller when & while the TL is away
- Good computer skills with a knowledge of common bookkeeping and spreadsheet programs (QuickBooks, Google Suite, Pivot tables)
- Math skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
What we offer:
- Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Access to our “Scaling Wellness” program - mental health days, yoga sessions, daily meditation, fresh fruits and company provided snacks
- Fun work culture - monthly and quarterly staff events
- Casual Dress
- An amazing team to work alongside !
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.