Scale - Careers
Amazon PPC Campaign Manager
Scale is an upstart eCommerce company creating best-in-class medical supplements, and beauty products. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work.
The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize our products through the Marketplace.
Our Marketplace team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
Must Live in the Los Angeles Vicinity
- Follow best practices to build Amazon listings, including using 3rd party tools to collect data and make SEO recommendations, as well as collaborating with our design team to create rich listings that convert
- Managing PPC Campaigns
- Monitor, analyze and test sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
- Building, managing and testing messenger bot marketing on various platforms
- Work closely with the Amazon Manager to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Optimize listings through keyword research and monitor competition from within our category
- 2-3 years experience
- Online account management experience with customer centric mindset.
- Understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics and content management.
- Current knowledge of internet marketplace trends and activities.
- Excellent skills in collaboration and influence both internally and with external partners.
- Hands-on experience with PPC and Social Preferred
- Demonstrates a passion and desire to understand and apply the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Kitchen Snacks
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings
Job Type: Full-time