Scale - Careers
Automation QA Analyst
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are hiring for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for designing, creating and maintaining test strategies, in addition to creating plans and test cases for quality assurance tests in a web environment.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs
- Documents all problems and assists in their resolution
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners
- Performs quality audits across the various development functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Currently, we do not have any specific tools for QA, but are looking for an experienced QA Analyst who has experience with Automation using tools such as Selenium.
- This position will primarily start out with manual testing, with the gradual introduction of automation over the next 6-12 months.
- Create, analyze and review test plans, test scripts and test cases
- User acceptance testing
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance, Analysis
- Automation Testing using Selenium / Webdriver / etc.
- Manual Testing
- Strong analyst background
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Experience using Jira/Hive or similar PM tools
- Experience in regression testing, functional testing, integration testing
- Experience in testing, analysis in a web environment
- Experience authoring test cases and test procedures from prototypes, technical specifications, requirements documents and use cases
- AGILE SDLC Software Development Life Cycle environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Basic database/SQL experience to analyze data/etc. is a plus
Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
What We Offer:
- Salary: $55,000-$60,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Access to our “Scaling Wellness” program - mental health days, yoga sessions, daily meditation, fresh fruits and company provided snacks
- Fun work culture - monthly and quarterly staff events
- Casual Dress
- An amazing team to work alongside !
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.