We’re looking for a Brand Manager to join our company and be responsible for all aspects of launching and growing a new innovative brand in the health and fitness space.
This candidate will be working in a very entrepreneurial setting and have a lot of autonomy to creatively launch and grow the brand. You will work at both the strategic level, help set strategic goals with upper management, and develop new products. At the tactical level, you will write and edit marketing materials, implementing marketing campaigns, analyzing and optimizing, owning brand knowledge, and solving problems.
This person will be an extremely collaborative, analytical, and organized leader, capable of prioritizing projects, establishing clear vision and rallying cross-functional teammates to achieve results.
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing role in an e-commerce or CPG company
- Experience within a DTC company a plus
- Creativity: Strong intellectual curiosity, ability to “think out of the box”,
- Project Management Experience a Must: ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders, complex inputs, and time sensitive deadlines
- Thought Leadership & Communication skills: Strong written/verbal skills with management, marketing team, x-functional, etc.
- Time management: Effectively manage workload by prioritizing and managing multiple assignments
- Team Player: Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on attitude, willing to roll-up the sleeves and execute at a very tactical level
- Flexibility: Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with constant change and learning on the fly
- Experience with light data analysis and making data driven decisions
- Proficient with content management systems and google docs, spreadsheets
- Experience with health and fitness a big plus.
Do not apply if:
- You are not an excellent project manager
- You are not willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Work together with brand stakeholders and creative team to create all assets in preparation for brand launch
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor and analyze KPIs related to marketing and acquisition efforts (visits, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.)
- Manage content creation and distribution on social media
- Work with cross functional team members to continuously optimize customer acquisition through lead capture and email cycle optimization
- Work with senior management to solidify brand and product positioning
- Assist with product development including positioning, pricing, claims, attributes, revenue goals etc.
- Find innovative ways to grow the brand
- Work with cross-functional team members to Build launch toolkit for all new product launches including (packaging design, photography/visual assets, key claims & positioning statements, product attributes, training/fact sheets, etc.)
- Understand product trial & repeat trends and work to optimize customer retention
- Manage customer retention and testimonial acquisition
- As the primary brand owner, maintain guidelines and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that all messaging and imagery stays on brand across all platforms and channels
- Report & deliver recommendations to customer acquisition team and upper management regularly to fuel growth strategy & prioritization
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary & sales commission plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off