Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are searching for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our growing Business Analytics team.
Use your data and analytical skills to help develop data and marketing models for existing and new products, new acquisition channels and different marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our awesome internal and external teams, such as finance, media buying, development and 3rd party providers to assist with data collection and results tracking.
We are looking for someone with a natural ability to use data to better understand customer behavior, and use those findings to improve business results including future forecasting, predictive analysis, subscriptions and retention.
- Conduct in-depth evaluation and analysis of marketing programs to help derive insights and recommendations
- Analyze and aggregate the effectiveness of customer acquisition campaigns using a variety of sources
- Gather information and examine web traffic, social media metrics, marketing campaigns and other activities that will design and create reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Create and manage the company’s online BI tool, including dashboard creation, using complex data from different data sources, such as our data warehouse and other API’s
- Present monthly, quarterly and yearly results to the executive team, as well has provide business insights and assist with strategic planning
- Support the finance department with P&L optimization, cash flow analysis, returns and refunds monitoring
- Collaborate with media teams to provide data insights and recommendations for optimization towards marketing goals, campaign ad spend, and campaign funnels across digital channels
- Analyze and optimize current retention efforts to reduce churn rates, provide key insights and derive new retention plans and offerings across different products and brands.
- Create revenue projections for the company’s product lines, derive specific targets per department based on projections.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, math, IT or a related field
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a related field such as eCommerce, Digital Marketing or CPG
- Previously experience in a Data Analysis / Statistics / Business Analytics role
- Excellent SQL and Excel knowledge and experience
- Previously experience in a Data Visualization tools development (data modeling as well as dashboard design) such as Sisense, Tableau and Qlik.
- Developed knowledge around Digital Marketing
- Demonstrated experience with statistical software would be an advantage
Why You Should Join Scale:
At Scale you’ll be joining our existing team of skilled and passionate professionals. We’re always trying to push the envelope with how we can use technology to drive business processes. We collect and process large amounts of data to inform business decisions on a daily basis. We are constantly optimizing and improving the user experience we provide our customers.
If this sounds like a challenge you are up for, we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym Membership
- Office Snacks
- Yoga, meditation and dance breaks
- Casual Dress
- Company Outings
- Paid time off
Please Note That We Do Not Offer Sponsorship