As the Content Marketing Manager you will strategically lead and efficiently grow our brands’ audiences onsite and on social platforms via content marketing, social media, and video distribution.
You will design and implement digital content distribution strategy and translate data-driven insights into scalable leads/sales funnel. You will work alongside the content and email marketing teams to help leverage analytics and technology to optimize content distribution, increase brand growth, and drive sales.
- 4+ years of overall digital/social marketing experience, specifically building audiences for online content through social media and digital marketing.
- In-depth expertise across wide range of content growth tools and tactics
- Extremely data-driven and analytical, with skills to manage multiple priorities and work autonomously in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong writing, editing, creative, and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient in analytics and reporting tools, content management systems, G-Drive, Word, Excel
- Proficiency with SEO and how it relates to owned and earned media
- Ability to articulate strategies and tactics that generate results across earned, paid, and owned media in digital marketing programs
DO NOT APPLY IF --
You don’t have experience with digital content promotion and distribution
You don’t have experience optimizing lead/sales funnels for conversion
- Develop paid social and content distribution strategies that deliver measurable results, including onsite and offsite (social platforms) audience growth and development, engagement, and social following
- Own and optimize the leads/sales funnel bringing a user from Awareness ->Interest -> Purchase
- Lead continuous content A/B testing and data gathering to drive engagement, subscribers, and purchases
- Conduct competitive data analysis and distill competitive insights and competitive trends to inform and improve content distribution strategy
- Develop and optimize content pieces: articles, videos, webinars, email capture forms, landing pages, etc.
- Execute strategies in growing reach, engagement, views and subscribers for articles and videos across onsite and all relevant social platforms, especially Facebook
- Provide content performance reports and identify actionable insights for digital content editorial strategy across all platforms
- Develop and refresh social media best practices across various platforms and social communities such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Establish, track and assure adherence to budgets, campaign and marketing objectives, and various growth KPIs
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. You will be working with all of these brands.
We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work. We are constantly growing and are looking for someone to grow with us.