Scale - Careers
Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are hiring for a website conversion optimization expert to help us optimize our eCommerce websites and user flows.
You will be working closely with our acquisition, content and development teams to deliver an outstanding website experience for new and existing customers. This is a key role in shaping our online customer experience and improving our future customer journey.
- You have the ability to build a CRO team from scratch
- You are analytical and metrics driven with strong copywriting skills along with a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas
- You live and breathe anything and everything related to CRO because you consider yourself a strategist who can optimize lead-to-customer conversion rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- You have experience with improving and optimizing online user experience, with a focus on eCommerce conversions
- You will combine processes with flexibility, data with wise iteration and curiosity with perseverance.
- You will lead the execution of all your experiments, and then present your findings and next steps to other senior leaders from other departments (including C-Suite).
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- You will work directly with our marketing teams and be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- 7+ years’ of experience in Marketing and site optimization
- Prior management experience strongly preferred
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Self starter who is open to feedback and learning
- Experience with UX design, wireframing and usability principles
- Basic SQL knowledge and proficiency in excel
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Office Snacks
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.