We are hiring for a website Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to help us optimize our eCommerce websites and user flows.
You will be working closely with our acquisition, content and development teams to deliver an outstanding website experience for new and existing customers. This is a key role in shaping our online customer experience and improving our future customer journey.
We are a mid sized, data-driven eCommerce company that is growing rapidly with several key brands in the health and beauty verticals. We are a tight knit team of talented professionals from all disciplines, and are looking for problem solvers who are meticulous in their work and like to be challenged.
- You are analytical and metrics driven with strong copywriting skills along with a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas
- You live and breathe anything and everything related to CRO because you consider yourself a strategist who can optimize lead-to-customer conversion rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- You have experience with improving and optimizing online user experience, with a focus on eCommerce conversions
- You will combine processes with flexibility, data with wise iteration and curiosity with perseverance.
- You will lead the execution of all your experiments, and then present your findings and next steps to other senior leaders from other departments (including C-Suite).
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- You will work directly with our marketing teams and be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- 2+ years’ of experience in Marketing and site optimization
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs
- Self starter who is open to feedback and learning
- Experience with UX design, wireframing and usability principles
- On a personal level, you are entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale. You are excited about engaging across the entire company, from C-level to Web Developers, to drive business impact.
- Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
What We Offer:
- $65,000 - $80,000 salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym Membership
- Paid time off