Scale - Careers
Copywriting Brand Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
In this role, you will be working with the creative teams to create online direct response acquisition funnels in the health and beauty industries. You will work closely with the acquisition team to create marketing assets, test, and optimize creatives across multiple channels in order to achieve sales and revenue goals.
As a data driven eCommerce and media company, we couple data with creativity, continually measuring advertising performance to optimize our marketing campaigns. You will be an integral part of this process.
- Create persuasive, conversion-focused marketing communications using established direct response selling techniques
- Edit the work of others effectively in order to achieve the best performing copy
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver highly effective and creative work
- Research and find the best way to present our products to various target markets on different platforms
- Continue to grow and improve direct marketing guidelines and develop a repository of DM templates
- Collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with DM best practices, brand guidelines, compliance and overall project goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record of writing and editing direct response assets (extra points if you’ve written copy for health and beauty companies)
- Proven track record of revenue-increasing performance
- 5+ years of related direct response copywriting experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years of editing experience
- Experience writing in multiple brand voices for different demographics
Applicants must provide portfolio/samples of previous work in order to be considered. PDF, Website, URLs of samples are encouraged.
Resumes without writing samples or portfolios will not be considered.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Access to our "Scaling Wellness" program - mental health days, yoga sessions, daily meditation, fresh fruits and company provided snacks
- Fun Work Culture - Monthly and Quarterly staff events
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.