Scale - Careers
CRM Marketing Analyst (Lifecycle Marketing)
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
The CRM Marketing Analyst will be responsible for analyzing customer data and performing segmentation for CRM campaigns through triggered email, promotional email, SMS and web push notification. You will work with lifecycle, analytics and loyalty marketing teams to drive repeat purchase, LTV and brand loyalty.
Overall Job Responsibilities:
- Performs customer segmentation based on purchase data (RFM), browse data and other customer engagement data to drive more targeted, personalized and relevant communications.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for upsell, cross-sell, and loyalty programs to increase customer’s engagement and repeat purchases.
- Responsible for daily-weekly-monthly email, SMS and web push reporting, including customer engagement metrics, trends, test results and campaign performance and Identify ways and opportunities to optimize marketing customer contacts
- This position will ensure the use of best practices across all communication channels with the goal of maximizing effectiveness and ROI of these marketing channels. Additionally, this role will partner with our in-house analytics team for measurement and insights of communications, including KPI analysis and testing Strategies.
- Drive campaign performance through results insights, customer analyses and marketing strategy. The candidate will help define audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email, SMS and web push.
- Support, inform and guide Customer Marketing strategies with ad-hoc and automated reporting and analysis, and identify key metrics and benchmarks.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in email, SMS, web-push, ecommerce marketing and analytics.
- Strong analytical background with past experience in analyzing email retention efforts and optimization of customers’ LTV.
- Demonstrated experience with measuring email metrics and KPIs, email campaign creation, optimization and customer segmentation.
- Experience with ESP (Iterable), web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and analytical BI tools (Tableau/Sisense/Qlik/Power BI) to generate insights and recommendations .
- Advanced Excel and Google sheets experience with ability to create and maintain very large spreadsheets and datasets.
- Experience with SQL/mySQL database
- Experience with A/B tests - planning, execution and methodologies.
- Past experience with different ESP systems (Iterable/Active campaign/MailChimp)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary - $DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Gym membership
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Access to our "Scaling Wellness" program - mental health days, yoga sessions, daily meditation, fresh fruits and company provided snacks
- Fun Work Culture - Monthly and Quarterly staff events
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.