Scale - Careers
Digital Advertising (PPC) Campaign Manager
We’re looking for a Digital Advertising (PPC) Campaign Manager to join our team.
The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels and ad campaigns.
You’ll manage search, native and display ad campaigns across several platforms.
Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives. This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Basic understanding of paid search platforms - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of native and display platforms - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Adwords certification desired
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Must live in Los Angeles or the surrounding area
- Manage search, native and display campaigns on all tier 1+2 traffic platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
Please send us your resume and a BRIEF cover letter to tell us why you’re the person for this position.
What We Offer:
- Salary: $45k to $60k
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. You will be working with all of these brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work.