We’re looking for a Digital Acquisition Specialist to join our team. The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective online advertising campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels, and digital ad campaigns.
You’ll manage social, native and display ad campaigns across several platforms. Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives. This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Manage social, native and display campaigns on various platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process both on the campaign level and on the landing page level (conversion optimization)
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as copywriting, design, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Basic understanding of digital ad platforms - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Proven knowledge of A/B testing and/or multivariate testing
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns - advantage
Please send us your resume and a BRIEF cover letter. Tell us in the email headline why you're the right person for this position.