***THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN LINDON, UTAH***
The Inventory Manager will handle product management and oversee all inventory activities, including warehousing, production, distribution, and forecasting. The Inventory Manager will develop and implement improved inventory strategies, establish standard operating procedures, oversee inventory and inventory improvements, and support Scale’s overall strategic planning and growth.
Prospective candidates with extensive purchasing/inventory control or inventory production scheduling experience are encouraged to apply.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Monitor the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure that existing work orders have stock allocated
- Confirm the needed reorder date for existing ready-to-sale finished goods on hand and their depletion patterns
- Work with Inventory Associate to ensure that all data for finished goods and existing work orders is updated into the inventory database
- Ensure that lead times for existing work orders is in line for replenishing inventory before product is depleted from fulfillment outlets.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies
- Analyze sales reports and projections to anticipate future needs
- Report to upper management on stock levels and days of inventory and turnover days and keep available finished goods at healthy levels all the times.
- Report inventory information timely and accurately to management.
- Develop and implement inventory processes as needed to support growth.
- Collaborate with management to forecast budgets and relay inventory trends.
- 3-5 years experience in Inventory / Materials Management Purchasing, or Production Scheduling
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Experience in handling multiple accounts and brands is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skill, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to multitask and work independently
- In-depth understanding of distribution workplaces
- Experienced with Google Suite
Previous experience in a similar position preferred cosmetic or food industries preferred
Do not apply if --
- You do not meet all the above requirements
- You do not have excellent communication, organizational and mathematical skills
What We Offer:
- $50k to $60k depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym Membership
- Paid time off