In this role, you will be assisting the Brand Managers of Scale, Inc. with entry-level marketing projects and tasks pertaining to content creation, social media calendar execution, content management, public relations, and community moderation.
- Moderate social comments (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) for multiple health/beauty brands, and respond according to each brand’s best practices.
- Use product knowledge and written communication to create meaningful interactions with Scale customers via social media, while documenting responses for training purposes
- Generate and schedule weekly Pinterest content according to SEO strategy
- Assist social team during photo and video shoots
- Schedule Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter content using a scheduling platform, according to social team’s calendar.
- Pull analytics and reports as necessary
- Learn and understand basic metrics
- Manage payment of influencers and other vendors according to social team’s directives.
- Participate and support any additional Marketing projects and efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service or social media moderator experience preferred
- Ability to adapt to multiple brand voices and various demographics
- Ability to collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with best practices, brand guidelines, compliance, and overall project goals
- Experience or interest in the Beauty and or Supplement field
All applicants must attach writing sample and complete a questionnaire which will be sent after receipt of your resume.
Resumes without writing examples will not be considered.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym Membership
- Paid time off
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. You will be working with all of these brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work. We are constantly growing and are looking for someone to grow with us.