Scale - Careers
Media Buyer - eCommerce
Scale is an upstart eCommerce company creating best-in-class medical supplements, and beauty products. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work.
We are looking for a Media Buyer to join our team. The perfect candidate combines left/right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels and ad campaigns.
You will manage search, native and display ad campaigns across several platforms. Our media buying team will train you with our best practices to get you to a level where you’re goal-oriented and independent, and able to draw on data to suggest relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive our successful digital advertising efforts.
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Basic understanding of paid search platforms - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of paid native, display and YouTube platforms - advanced knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Adwords certification desired
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Must live in Los Angeles or the surrounding areas
- Manage search, native, display and YouTube campaigns on all tier 1+2 traffic platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process
- Cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands/products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - Based on Experience
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Kitchen Snacks
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Outings
Job Type: Full-time