Scale - Careers
Product Marketing Manager - Beauty
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for a high EQ, experienced Beauty Product Marketing Manager that has managed and launched beauty products. You'll shape our growing product portfolio. You love both eCommerce and building relationships, digging into the specifics of customer needs, and leveraging cumulative insights to shape strategy and leadgen campaigns. Success is measured by market interaction, conversions and new revenue generated.
- Own short & long term financial health of the brand
- Optimize Customer Experience (Product Page, Home Page, On-site sales funnel)
- Forecasting and building projections
- Communication of necessary KPIs (COGs/AOV/CPA/LTV/Profit,etc)
- Create upsell/cross sell tests for higher AOV
- Develop retargeting plans and buys for bottom funnel and non-purchasers
- Analyze funnels to determine new opportunities for improvement
- Develop tests to increase traffic and site CNVR
- Suggest new ways to entice purchasers (new products, different products, upsells, etc)
- Create relevant dashboards for Senior Leadership
- Communicate hits and misses to stakeholders
- Optimize lead to conversion
- 3-5 years experience in life cycle process (from conception to launch)
- You are an experienced marketing professional who has built a strong Beauty brand and launched a go-to-market strategy - specifically in a Direct to Consumer organization
- You intimately understand Beauty products and are able to identify key benefits from a sales and customer perspective, develop messaging that differentiates our product in the market
- You have a deep experience in implementing product marketing strategy, goals and deliverables, while managing a team to achieve these goals
- You have demonstrable experience personally developing, coordinating, managing and analyzing multi-channel campaigns across all mediums including digital, social and video.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Office Snacks
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks