Scale - Careers
Product Marketing Manager - Health and Wellness
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are looking for a highly analytical and experienced D2C Product Marketer who has a passion for the wellness space. You will be responsible for all aspects of growing 3 profitable supplement brands (all with their own target market). You will own the strategy, P&L, conversion rate, product pricing, projections and product development, all while owning growth and retention KPIs This individual will be the front lines of problem solving, analyzing trends and quantifying new opportunities.
- Own all business KPIs of the brands (LTV, CR, AOV, CAC, Repeat Rate, and EBITDA)
- Determine key initiatives and projects to improve these business KPIs
- Develop forecasts, projections and models for both individual products and the line
- Manage product pricing including competitive research, target COGs, and price elasticity testing
- Work with all paid media on improving ROAS, ROI and CPAs and CAC.
- Make recommendations to improve product financial health
- Uncover opportunities for increased ARR and LTV of all customers within the brand
- Min 5 years of experience working in a D2C ecommerce or CPG company (supplement experience is a huge plus)
- Min 3 years experience managing a brand & product-level financial health
- Min 3 years experience managing a P&L
- Deep understanding of all marketing analytics and channels
- You have some knowledge of compliance/FDA regulations in the wellness space
- Product launch experience including market research, pricing, COGs and projections
- You have a proven track record in growing product lines, revenue and profit
- You are not afraid of accountability in delivering KPIs and financial results
- You are comfortable maneuvering between building complex strategies to getting in the weeds in order to tactically execute
- You are extremely comfortable building reports, dashboards, forecasts, executive summaries and board-level presentations
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative organization
- Work with really smart and motivated people
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.