Scale - Careers
Project Manager (Digital Marketing)
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Project Manager who has experience within a B2C and CPG company to join us. You will be responsible for all aspects of launching and growing new innovative brands in the health and wellness space.
This candidate will be working in a very entrepreneurial setting and have a lot of autonomy to creatively launch and grow brands alongside our creative brand managers, growth team and cross-departmentally. You will work at both the strategic level, help set strategic goals with upper management to launch new products, grow the brand experience and manage teams across all functions of the business. At the tactical level, you will implement marketing campaigns, analyzing and optimizing, owning brand knowledge, and solving problems.
This person will be an extremely collaborative, analytical, and organized leader, capable of prioritizing projects, establishing clear vision and rallying cross-functional teammates to achieve results.
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing project management role in an e-commerce or CPG company
- Managing product launches, intricate and complex projects to optimize, increase retention and brand awareness
- Experience within a DTC company a plus
- Creativity: Strong intellectual curiosity, ability to “think out of the box”,
- Project Management Experience a Must: ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders, complex inputs, and time sensitive deadlines
- Thought Leadership & Communication skills: Strong written/verbal skills with management, marketing team, x-functional, etc.
- Time management: Effectively manage workload by prioritizing and managing multiple assignments
- Team Player: Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on attitude, highly motivated, willing to roll-up the sleeves and execute at a very tactical level
- Flexibility: Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with constant change and learning on the fly
- Experience with light data analysis and making data driven decisions
- Proficient with content management systems and google docs, spreadsheets
- Experience with health and beauty industry is a plus
Do not apply if:
- You are not an excellent project manager
- You are not willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You do not have digital or eCommerce experience
- Work together with brand stakeholders and our creative team to create all assets in preparation for brand launch
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Manage content creation and distribution
- Work with cross functional team members to continuously optimize customer acquisition through lead capture and email cycle optimization
- Work with senior management to solidify brand and product positioning
- Find innovative ways to grow the brand
- Work with cross-functional team members to Build launch toolkit for all new product launches including (packaging design, photography/visual assets, key claims & positioning statements, product attributes, training/fact sheets, etc.)
- Manage customer retention and testimonial acquisition
- Report & deliver recommendations to customer acquisition team and upper management regularly to fuel growth strategy & prioritization
- Influence over the recruitment of employees for the projects
- Manage projects that are digitally oriented
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with match
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Happy Hours, Team events
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.