We’re looking for a hybrid front-end developer / quality assurance engineer, with good communication skills and a desire to grow professionally.
What you will be doing:
You will be joining our existing development team to bolster our front-end development capacity and to help out with quality assurance on existing and newly developed features. You’ll receive mentoring directly from our CTO, and will work alongside our friendly developer and designer team.
Work would include:
- Implementing user interfaces that work cross platform, devices and screen size
- Implementing landing pages, product pages, surveys, forms, and unique UI interactions
- Performing QA and testing on any technical changes before and after they go live, in coordination with our product manager.
- 2+ years’ experience developing front-end web interfaces
- Strong knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Quality assurance experience in some capacity
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- A passion and the desire to grow and improve professionally
- Experience with version control (Git preferred)
Nice to have:
- Experience with automated testing (unit tests, integration testing)
- eCommerce experience
- NO companies, NO developers working remotely. MUST BE LA BASED.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary & sales commission plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off