We are looking for an experienced full-cycle Recruiter to join our company. This position will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing the highest caliber candidates to fulfill positions across all functions, technical and creative. This position will also be in charge of managing the entire recruitment process from initial contact to employee onboarding.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with the Head of Operations to ensure recruitment ties into overall operations/business strategy and how it influences its success.
- Support the Operations department on special projects as well as HR when necessary.
- Be responsible for utilizing your talent market expertise, advanced internet searching skills, networking, staffing analytics, business acumen, and other non-traditional avenues, to identify and acquire the best talent.
- Have knowledge of best practices and protocols for recruiting,
- Have qualities such as: attention to detail, the ability to work well under pressure,
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Most importantly this person will be a self-starter who takes great pride in their work.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of recruiting or staffing experience in small and/or mid-sized companies
- Must have the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and concepts in order to explain to candidates the company's core business, key initiatives, culture, growth trajectory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of management and candidates
- The ability to scale and execute an end-to-end recruitment process to varied positions, using all necessary tools and tricks
- Experience at a rapidly scaling organization
- Demonstrated ability to work with Execs and HR to negotiate complex offers and close hard-to-get candidates
- Must be familiar with best practices in staffing analytics and be able to have data-driven communications in the recruitment process
- Must know the basics of employment law as it applies to the hiring process to reduce legal liability in the selection process
Do not apply if:
- You do not have excellent prioritization, organizational and communication/relationship management skills
- You are not able to self-manage and take initiative
- You are not willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You do not live in Los Angeles or the surrounding area
- Set strategy with Head of Operations for all hiring
- Build processes and identify initiatives that will be vital to the success of our growing company
- Recommend and implement everything from attracting candidates, building the right interviewing model, and educating managers on best hiring and interviewing practices
- Develop plans and timelines to meet staffing needs
- Ensure recruitment tracking and reporting requirements are maintained and accurate
- Drive and contribute to workforce and headcount planning
- Support Head of Operations on any special projects or requested operational tasks
- Manage employee onboarding process and official job titles/descriptions
- Source candidates using Google searches, networking, LinkedIn Recruiter, ZipRecruiter, and other top industry specific sites; help review and edit job descriptions; post jobs
- Own full-cycle recruiting efforts by sourcing and screening candidate resumes, conducting phone screens, negotiate offers, and close candidates
- Champion our company culture and values
- Provide compelling value proposition to candidates about the company and opportunities within our organization
- Interpret business requirements and translate them into successful recruitment solutions
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off