Scale - Careers
Senior Manager of Product Marketing - Nutraceuticals
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for an experienced D2C Product Marketer who has a passion in the wellness space. You will be responsible for all aspects of growing a profitable brand including strategy, customer acquisition (online and offline), retention, CRO and product development.
This candidate will be working in a start-up setting and have a lot of autonomy to grow the product line. You will also be managing people while inspiring peers to meet financial KPIs and objectives. This person will also be the front lines of problem solving, analyzing data and quantifying new opportunities.
- Own a product line and be responsible for its growth in the market
- Manage overall strategy and KPIs
- Develop forecasts, projections and models for both individual products and the line
- Work with the creative team on developing brand voice and creative treatment of campaigns
- Assist product development with Pricing, COGs, Inventory Management, Claims and solving problems
- Prioritize the most important opportunities while executing on the low-hanging fruit
- Min 5 years of experience working in a D2C product marketing role at an ecommerce or CPG company
- Have a proven track record in growing products, revenue and profit
- You have experience owning the P&L of a multi-million dollar product or brand
- You are not afraid of accountability in delivering KPIs and financial results
- You are comfortable maneuvering between building complex strategies to getting in the weeds in order to tactically execute
- You’ve done everything from running small acquisition beats to building large tentpole campaigns across online and offline channels
- You are extremely comfortable building reports, dashboards, projections/forecasts, executive summaries and board-level presentations
- You live, sleep and eat data for breakfast
- You have a thorough understanding of social media (paid and non-paid) and how to deploy it against your goals
- You are an innovator and never afraid of challenging convention
- You are comfortable with prioritization and you are a self-starter
- You are a team leader and inspire people around you
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative brand
- Work with really smart and motivated people
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off