Scale - Careers
Snr Subscription Manager
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are hiring for a Senior Subscription Manager to work closely with our growth marketing and retention departments.
You will be responsible for the success of product subscription programs across several brands. This includes analysis of adoption rates, churn rates, segmentation as well as collaboration with email and loyalty marketing departments. The optimal candidate will demonstrate success across subscription marketing, retention and/or loyalty programs, and is excited about driving increased loyalty, monthly recurring revenue and LTV. You’re the right candidate if you are driven by curiosity to uncover insights from data, bring new ideas to the table on how to optimize our subscription and retention efforts. This is a key role in shaping our online customer experience and improving our future customer journey.
- You are analytical and data-driven with strong relevant experience within subscription marketing and loyalty programs
- You will create a robust testing schedule geared towards improving subscription adoption, increasing customer stickiness in subscriptions and raising AOV of subscription orders
- You know how to utilize segmentation to deliver the right message to the right audience
- You have the ability to decipher numbers into a story and be able to clearly communicate trends and actionable insights to executive stakeholders
- You will design, conduct and evaluate experiments that improve retention rates of subscribers and drive incremental subscription adoption
- You will work closely with customer service, brand marketing and lifecycle marketing teams to determine qualitative insights and incorporate those learnings into tests with quantitative outcomes
- You will deliver clear and actionable reporting on a weekly basis
- Develop and in-depth understanding of the customer journey and churn behaviors by exploring large datasets; implement strategies to maximize monthly recurring revenue
- Minimum 5 years of success in subscription marketing or loyalty marketing for an e-commerce D2C organization
- Demonstrated success in driving subscription adoption or loyalty program adoption
- In depth knowledge of KPIs within subscription marketing (e.g. MRR, churn, CAC and LTV)
- Working knowledge of ESPs and/or CRM systems, Google Analytics, Data studio, and testing tools (VWO, Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc)
- Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills are mandatory
- Ability to manage projects across teams and with competing priorities
- Experience force-ranking priorities based on impact
Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
What We Offer:
- Salary: DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Office Snacks
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Paid Parental Leave
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.