Scale - Careers
Social Content Coordinator / Copywriter
Scale is an upstart eCommerce company creating best-in-class medical supplements, and beauty products. We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Social Content Coordinator / Copywriter with at least 4 years of experience in the health and/or wellness industry. Please do not apply if you do not meet the below criteria.
The successful candidate will be a writer at basis but capable of adapting to other forms of copy and content creation, be it on social media, scripts for video, managing influencer relations, e-mail launches and so on. They would be a Creative, capable of taking on some of the Creative Brand Manager’s workload in regards to concepting and diving into all touchpoints of the brand.
Working collaboratively with our Creative Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for social media profiles, fostering community, generating and scheduling innovative content, growing engagement and reach, pulling metrics, managing influencer relationships, and driving positive reputation management. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in health and/or wellness and is a social media and community building GURU.
As a social media and community manager, we expect you to be a highly motivated self-starter and results-oriented. You should have excellent written communication skills and possess the unique ability to express the brands’ views creatively, while also being able to drive tangible, metric driven results, and keeping up-to-date on the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Rapidly test methods of growing social presence and community on relevant social channels
- Support w/ product photoshoot coordination (ie.: new products + relabeled products)
- Curate weekly/monthly content for all social channels (copy and images) and schedule in Planoly, keeping an eye on virality and tracking day-to-day metrics
- Create simple graphics for social (shooting from the hip to stay on-trend in real time)
- Boosting on social alongside Creative Brand Manager and tracking/reporting monthly
- Write + design additional content/giveaways for upsell funnels and social such as ebooks, calendars..
- Video Scripting for multiple platforms
- Growing social media channels + maintaining relationships and engagement
- Growing & Managing YouTube channel
- Writing All Scripts (multiuse on IGTV)
- Maintain healthy presence on Instagram stories and IGTV
- Manage Instagram Contests (with like minded brands) and native contests (2-4 monthly) from conception and sourcing through prize fulfillment and reporting
- Support with Email Copy (especially with free downloads and launches)
- Help maintain blogging content calendar and write additional articles
- All influencer relations - creating promo codes, tracking, outreach, management of relationships: sending and retrieving contracts (briefs and agreements), major launches, tracking and drawing conclusions (reporting)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with content development and copywriting skills. Experience managing a brand’s social community. Proven success in working in content and social coordination. Comprehensive understanding of all social platforms (especially Pinterest, Facebook, Facebook Groups, and YouTube). Strong understanding of current social media trends.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager for a minimum of 4 years
- Proven work experience managing Influencer relationships, contests and giveaways
- Hands on experience in content management and scheduling
- Excellent copywriting & editing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) while building stories
- Basic knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and sales funnels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Holds self accountable, sets high standards for his/her self, is a self starter and loves collaboration
- Hungry to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Salary - $50,000 - $60,000 (DOE)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Snacks, yoga and company events
We are not looking for someone who is just going to do what we tell them. We would like to find someone who can really dig their heels in, speak up and tell us after researching and analyzing data what is the best approach when it comes to our objectives.