Scale - Careers
Consumer Insights Manager
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
We are looking for a Consumer Insights Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work across our different brands to develop insights, grow our customer base, and implement a variety of research projects to answer various business questions.
- Lead and execute qualitative and quantitative primary market research for Scale Media brands
- Determine the right timing, process and meeting cycle to achieve actionable survey questions from all relevant stakeholders
- Create a customer insights calendar and timelines to get survey insights at the right time and from the right audience
- Use qualitative data to create compelling stories for business stakeholders
- Build a product life cycle roadmap to determine what types of questions and insights should be gathered at each stage
- Own NPS metric and work alongside brands managers and growth to institute a test/measure approach at improving scores
- Manage qualitative and quantitative survey research operations
- Uncover insights across Scale Media’s paid media operations to enhance our social media and acquisition strategies
- Build segmentation strategy to get meaningful insights while preventing customer fatigue
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in market research or strategy in CPG, retail, or market research agency
- Minimum 2 years of managing a team of direct reports
- Familiarity with design research methods or approaches
- Intermediate level of understanding of data visualization tools (Tableau, Sisense, etc)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel (such as pivot tables and vlookups)
- Basic knowledge of SQl and/or Python
- Ability to manage your own projects as necessary and work with ambiguity
- Proven ability to build cross functional relationships
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with match
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Happy Hours, Team events
We are a tight-knit, fast-paced eCommerce company with multiple retail brands. You will be working with all of these brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work. We are constantly growing and are looking for someone to grow with us.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.