Scale - Careers
Contact Center Representative
Scale is a tech-driven direct-to-consumer company that builds and deploys next-generation CPG brands in the beauty, health and wellness industries. Through our proprietary eCommerce and digital marketing engine, Scale transforms consumers’ end-to-end online shopping experience while increasing brand loyalty and retention. Scale’s growing portfolio of five brands and 70+ products helps hundreds of thousands of people live healthier lives.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We have an immediate full-time openings for customer service resolution specialists for the health and beauty industry. No day will be exactly the same and you will learn a lot on the job. We are a very casual work environment but hold high expectations for the quality of services we offer our customers.
This is a fast-paced position with a lot of opportunity for growth within the company.
Resolution specialists answer inbound calls, emails, and communicate with customers via live chat.
- Assisting customers via phone
- Answering emails and live chat questions
- Multi-tasking within our Help desk software, VoIP phone system and proprietary eCommerce platforms
- Taking initiative to continuously improve our customer experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 to 3 years’ call center and customer service experience
- Experience with heavy call volumes
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Accurate typing skills (40-50 wpm)
- Experience serving customers in an eCommerce setting
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multitask, and perform during busy times
- High energy and a "can do" attitude
- Willingness to take initiative to solve customer problems
- Ability to use a computer, including basic Excel, Gmail and Google Docs
- Ability to represent the company with a clear, upbeat, friendly, and professional presence
- CRM experience helpful
- ZenDesk or FreshDesk experience preferred but not required
Full-time Hours with a Rotating Weekend
Paid training provided. Starting pay is $17.00/hr.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. If you’re interested please send your resume for immediate consideration.
What We Offer:
- Hourly Rate of $17 per hour
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Office Snacks
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.