Scale - Careers
Digital Marketing Recruiter
Scale is a tech-driven,direct-to-consumer platform that develops and deploys cutting-edge consumer brands from concept to scale, efficiently, profitably and quickly. We are obsessed with perfecting our proprietary technology, processes and methodologies that allow for rapid growth, from inception to SCALE.
Together we have a lifetime of experience in health, nutrition, entertainment, advertising, creative, media buying, strategy, performance optimization, and leadership. We have achieved success that has resulted in thousands of lives changed and millions of dollars in revenue.
We are looking for a smart and driven Recruiter with an impeccable work ethic to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team. At Scale, we pride ourselves on hiring, training, and retaining exceptional individuals, and it all begins with our team. This individual will build strong relationships with both Hiring Managers and candidates and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
As a Digital Marketing Recruiter, your role is to identify and recruit a strong network of both active and passive digital marketing candidates via LinkedIn, our proprietary database, and referrals/networking.
- Conducting phone screens to build relationships for current and future job openings
- Collaborate with other team members to understand hiring managers’ needs and market positioning within the industry
- Offer negotiation and closing
- Lead recruiting efforts across numerous business units, including marketing, finance, administration, inventory, customer care and sales
- Source, engage, and manage candidates through the full cycle recruitment process for entry through Director-level roles
- Partner closely with our Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, formulate best outreach strategies, and execute on process
- Craft a genuine candidate experience that optimizes for long term relationships with candidates
- Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process while implementing creative sourcing strategies for
- passive candidates
- 3-5 years work experience ideally in some type of recruiting and/or client services role.
- Digital marketing knowledge is a huge plus, but not required. We can make you an expert in the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This person will be ensuring a clear message to candidates and hiring managers to dramatically increases the likelihood of success.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to qualify talent across a wide range of roles
- Ability to make analytical and data-driven decisions
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Casual Dress
- Office Snacks
- Company events/Fun Work Culture
- Yoga/Mediation Breaks
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.