Scale - Careers
Director, Acquisition (Performance Marketing)
We are looking for a Director, Acquisition (Performance Marketing) to join our team. The perfect candidate possesses excellent organizational skills in order to track progress and performance of our campaign managers and their respective campaigns.
The work combines left and right brain capabilities in order to come up with fresh, effective marketing campaigns - and follow up with analyzing data to find how best to optimize landing pages, sales funnels and ad campaigns for multiple middle and bottom funnel direct-response acquisition efforts.
You will manage search, display and video ad campaigns across several platforms. Our acquisition executives will train you with our best practices to get you familiar with our methodology and overall strategy, so you will be and able to optimize relevant initiatives that support our business objectives.
You will set KPIs to your team in order to hit acquisition target goals, monitor progress, assist with optimization when needed, and fill-out projection sheets on a weekly basis.
This is a great opportunity to take your digital acquisition career to the next level by growing the digital acquisition department as our company expands rapidly in 2020-2021.
- At least 5 yrs of Paid Search, Display, Video experience
- Excellent grasp of data analytics
- Advanced understanding of paid search and display platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Advanced understanding of paid YouTube campaigns - advanced knowledge is required
- At least two years experience managing a team
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify, communicate, solve and follow up on issues that arise on a daily and weekly basis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in direct response campaigns
- Advanced in Excel
- Must live in Los Angeles or the surrounding areas
- Manage search, display and YouTube campaigns on all tier 1+2 traffic platforms
- Analyze results and maximize ROAS per our optimization process
- Track progress and follow-up on optimization efforts of all campaigns run by the team
- Work with brand managers and the content team to cultivate fresh ideas and discover new opportunities based on data analysis, trends in the digital marketing space and new brands / products being launched
- Review completed and running campaigns on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and discuss ongoing efforts with senior staff
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments such as social, creative, data and tech to ensure smooth, consistent and effective campaigns
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary - DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) - Employer matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym membership
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company events / Fun work culture
- Yoga / Meditation Breaks
- End of Year Company Bonus
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.